This Friday, April 26, 2013, I will be appearing on a panel at the Manhattan Borough President Scott M. Stringer’s “Start-up City” conference:
Breakout Session III: Infrastructure for the 21st Century—How Fast, Reliable Internet Access Can Boost Business Throughout the Five Boroughs
Time: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Susan Crawford, Professor, Cardozo School of Law
- Dana Spiegel, Founder and Executive Director, NYCWireless
- Andrew Kimball, CEO, Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corp.
- Charles Davidson, Director, Advanced Communications Law & Policy Institute, NYLS
- Lourdes Zapata, Senior Vice President, South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation
- Mitchell Moss, Professor of Urban Policy and Planning, NYU
One thought on “Start-up City Conference: Growing New York City’s Entrepreneurial Ecosystem for All”
Happy to hear you will be part of such an important and thought provoking discussion. With so many of today’s business services migrating to the cloud, N.Y. businesses need digital reliability and redundancy. Just as NYC’s mass transit system allowed residents and commuters to expand their social economic reach and dynamism across the five boroughs, so too will reliable digital transport allow for new economic pathways and growth for all City residents.
Comments are closed.